ClientInterregional Distribution Grid Company of Center (MRSK)
- Russian power-transmission and distribution company
- Located in 11 regions nationwide
- Increase efficiency of employees
- Migration to IP communication
Interregional Distribution Grid Company of Center (MRSK)MRSK Center, otherwise known as the Interregional Distribution Grid Company of Center, is a joint-stock company that was established in 2004. The company’s electric grid systems spanning a total length of over 370,000 kilometres are located in eleven areas of the Russian Federation. The transmission and distribution of electric power and the connection of customers to the electricity networks are tasks carried out by eleven network branches of the company.
The firm wanted to start benefiting from IP communication, increase the efficiency of its personnel by integrating an Aastra MX-ONE® TSW with Microsoft® Office Communications Server 2007 (OCS), and implement a new voice mail system and integrate this with the Microsoft® applications used by its employees.
« Integration with MS OCS will allow staff to work more efficiently using the familiar environment of their Microsoft applications. Migration to an IP platform will allow us to reduce expenses for the further development of our network and will simplify the integration of various corporate network services into a unified system.»
- Aastra MX-ONE® TSW (Telephony Switch) migrated to Aastra MX-ONE® TSE (Telephony Server)
- Aastra MX-ONE® integrated with Microsoft® OCS
- Efficient integration of communications systems with business applications
- Integration simplifies employees’ work and provides them with useful new functions
- Voice-messaging functionality enhances communications by migration to IP