- Privately owned motor group
- Over 450 employees
- 3 offices and 9 franchises
- Efficient call handling to all sites, departments and individual staff members
- A seamless, centralised system that can operate across all branches
- A high level of functionality and reliability
Heritage AutomotiveHeritage Automotive is a privately owned motor group in the UK specialising in Audi, Volkswagen and Peugeot. The company prides itself on delivering excellent customer experiences and quality products, valuing customer service above all. Employing over 450 people, Heritage Automotive operates across three locations in Wiltshire, Somerset and Bristol, with nine franchise sites offering sales, after-sales and body-repair facilities.
The company required an intelligent, flexible telecom solution that would support its employees in providing a fast and efficient response to customer calls. It relied on Aastra to install a new, company-wide system across all nine sites, offering a high level of functionality and efficient call handling.
« We take close to 50,000 calls a month across our three biggest sites, and we know we are now capturing a higher volume of calls and dealing with them more efficiently, which is exactly what we set out to achieve. A more efficient communications structure enables us to run a more efficient – and therefore more profitable – business.»
- Aastra IntelliGate® 2065 system
- 200 Aastra 5370 desk telephones
- 100 Aastra 135 DECT handsets
- Automatic call-flow routing to smooth peak-traffic times
- Smart voice mail management to improve call handling
- Key staff accessible whatever their location
- Windows Operated Console (WOC)