- Private and corporate customer services
- 46 branches and offices serving only corporate customers
- Complex private banking and wealth management
- Communications infrastructure for all the main offices as well as its branches
- A reliable telecommunications system to match the strong need for high availability
BreBankBRE Bank is one of the main financial institutions in the Polish market. The bank positioned itself among the leaders due to the size of its assets, its breadth of activities, its pace of development and the diversity of the products it offers its customers. BRE Bank concentrates on handling modern and dynamic customers such as international firms and large enterprises as well as businesses developing dynamically in the SMB sector. The bank also has a wide range of products and services for private customers.
The new system had to be able to cater to the communications needs of the whole enterprise, including its small branch offices. Communication between the various sites needed to be made more cost-effective. System redundancy was also required to minimise the impact of critical failures in the bank’s network.
« Aastra MX-ONE provides cost-effective and reliable communication based on IP technology»
- Aastra MX-ONE® TSE (Telephony Server)
- Aastra MX-ONE® TSW (Telephony Switch)
- Aastra BusinessPhone®
- Aastra MD Evolution
- Telecommunications systems of the highest quality
- A cost-effective communications infrastructure thanks to the sites communicating over the IP network
- Implementation of redundancy mechanisms in response to possible critical failure situations